At Home Fitness Personal Trainers – Sutton Coldfield
Offering friendly and professional personal training at your home in Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth and Lichfield, and the surrounding areas.
Read on to see if Personal Training is for you, or jump straight to our list of trainers below.
GOALS our Sutton Coldfield Personal Trainers specialise in weight loss and fitness improvements. What are your goals?
- Lose weight
- Get a unique plan covering exercise and nutrition for effective and long-term weight loss.
- Improve fitness, strength and muscle tone
- Want to look better, or just get stronger and fitter? Our trainers are experts at helping you see your goals. Want to concentrate on a specific area? All programmes are individually tailored, so talk to your trainer, and they will help you work on the areas that matter most to you.
- Get better at nutrition
- Whether you want to lose weight or just improve fitness, nutrition is vital for your success. That’s why all programmes start with a full nutritional analysis, followed by recommendations unique to your goals.
- Train for an event
- Are you learning to run for the first time? Or are you looking to beat your time in a regular event? Your trainer will draw a specific programme to help you achieve your goals!
- Improve well-being
- Striving to improve health and fitness has obvious physical benefits, but the mental benefits are equally significant. That’s why we take everything into consideration, from nutrition and exercise, to sleep and stress, to help improve your overall health.
SERVICES offered by our Personal Trainers in Birmingham, Solihull and the surrounding areas:
Six Week Promise package – the perfect kick-start package for new clients. We promise you will be “Thinner and Fitter in Six Weeks or your money back”. It’s that simple. Check out our Six Week Promise page for more details.
- One to one fitness training
- Our most popular, and most focussed style of training for best results.
- Joint or group fitness
- Train with a friend or in a group – at home, at work or outdoors. A fun and effective way of working out, with extra moral support.
- Health and fitness testing
- Aimless training soon fizzles out. That’s why our trainers do a full consultation and assessment at the start. After that they’ll keep you on track by taking measurements discussing your progress, so you know what you’re doing is working.
- Fitness classes at work
- A great way to burn off stress with your colleagues or staff. Call on 0800 977 4154 to arrange a regular fitness class at your place of work.
- Children’s fitness
- Our Sutton Coldfield trainers work with kids from as young as 8.
- Older adults’ fitness
- Improve your fitness, strength and posture and significantly reduce or manage physical ailments for a better quality of life. Speak to your trainer about existing conditions for a tailored and sensitive approach to improved health and fitness.
- Ante/post natal fitness
- Doing the right kind of exercise and the right time is strongly recommended by the NHS and other bodies to improve and maintain physical and mental health during and following pregnancy. Speak to your trainer for more information about how they can help.
Style of training
Sutton Coldfield trainers use many different methods of training for variety and for optimum results. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Body-weight exercises for whole body and core
- Running and walking
- Weights and circuit-training
We love Sutton Coldfield!
Boasting the largest urban park in Europe, Sutton Coldfield is a great location to start getting serious about health and fitness.
Alongside the highly popular Great Midlands Fun Run (previously known as the Sutton Fun Run), Sutton Park hosts a number of shorter runs and even triathlons throughout the year.
Sutton Coldfield trainers make the most of these outdoor spaces by offering one to one fitness training, and circuit-style classes or boot camps.
For daily health and fitness tips, check us our on Facebook and Instagram:
To book personal training in Sutton Coldfield or find out more call 0800 977 4154
Personal Training in B23, B24, B35, B44, B72, B74, B75, B76, B77, B78, B79, WS13, WS14