Offering quality personal training at your home in Leamington, Kenilworth, Coventry, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon and the surrounding areas.
Read on to see if home Personal Training is for you, or jump straight to our list of trainers below.
GOALS Leamington Spa personal trainers specialise in weight loss and fitness improvements, but can help you with a number of goals. What do you want to achieve?
- Lose weight
- Through exercise prescription and nutritional guidance, At Home Fitness personal trainers in Leamington Spa are experts in weight loss. Call to find out how they can help you achieve transformational results.
- Get better at nutrition
- Regardless of your goals, nutrition affects everything. Our trainers make a point of exploring and making recommendations to help you see the best results you can, whether it’s to lose weight or run your first 5k.
- Improve fitness, strength and muscle tone
- The physical (and mental) benefits of all round fitness and strength work are too many to list. With an emphasis on core training to reduce postural and back issues, Leamington Spa trainers will lead and coach you to a stronger, fitter and happier you.
- Train for an event
- Training for a particular objective can be a strong incentive to put in the work. Talk to your personal trainer about entering a fitness challenge and they will design and take you through a specific training programme.
- Improve well-being
- Leamington Spa personal trainers have a holistic approach towards health and fitness. They will look at the bigger picture, and help you better understand things like stress, sleep, hydration – as well as fitness and nutrition – for all round physical and mental health benefit.
SERVICES offered by our Personal Trainers in Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Coventry, Stratford Upon Avon and the surrounding areas.
- Six Week Promise package
- 95% of clients in Leamington Spa start with our highly popular kick-start package, exclusive to new starters. It’s discounted, and comes with a guarantee on weight and fitness-related goals.
- One to one fitness training
- Train with 100% focus for best results
- Joint or group fitness
- Enjoy sessions with a training partner – or in a larger group. A fun and effective way of working hard with extra moral support.
- Health and fitness testing
- All programmes begin with a full consultation alongside some basic measurements to establish where you are and what you want to achieve. Once our trainers have got the information they need, they will write you a tailored, evolving programme and take you through it. All the measurements will be repeated six weeks later to see how you’ve improved, and to discuss further goals.
- Fitness classes at work
- Burn off stress and get a good workout in your lunch break or just after work. Call on 0800 977 4154 to arrange a regular fitness class at your place of work.
- Children’s fitness
- Our Leamington Spa trainers work with kids from as young as 8. Find out whether the trainer in your area can help.
- Older adults’ fitness
- Looking after health and fitness is vital into older age, to improve and maintain fitness, mobility and independence.
- Ante/post natal fitness
- Understanding what exercise to do (and what not to do) during and after pregnancy can have a strong positive impact on your physical and mental health. Check to see if your local trainer is qualified to deliver pre and post-natal exercise.
Style of training
Our Leamington Spa, Coventry and Stratford trainers are passionate about sustainable, long term results. We don’t advocate fad diets or quick fixes, because they only ever work in the short term.
Having trained thousands of clients collectively over more than 14 years, we believe in helping people make sustainable lifestyle changes. This is the way to see results that will last.
Leamington Spa trainers use a combination of styles of training to achieve maximum results. Here are our favourites:
- Body-weight exercises for whole body and core
- Running and walking
- Weights and circuit-training
We love Leamington Spa!
With a week ‘Park Run’ held at Newbold Comyn plus various other fun runs through the year, there are plenty of family-friendly ways to keeping fit in Leamington Spa.
As well as meeting you at home, Leamington Spa trainers make the most of these outdoor spaces by offering one to one fitness training, and circuit-style classes or boot camps. Contact your local trainer to see where your nearest park is.
For daily health and fitness tips, check us our on Facebook and Instagram:
To book personal training in Leamington Spa or find out more call 0800 977 4154
Personal Training in CV31, CV32, CV33, CV34, CV35, CV8