Quality home personal training in Stratford, Barking, Dalston, Canary Wharf and the surrounding areas of East London.
Read on to see if Personal Training is for you, or jump straight to our list of trainers below.
GOALS our East London personal trainers offer bespoke one to one or group training, depending on what you want to achieve. Contact us to see how we help you.
- Lose weight
- Whether it’s to reduce body fat, drop a clothes size, see the numbers drop on the scales or just look and feel better. East London personal trainers specialise in helping you achieve real results. Our specialist assessments will help you to track your progress and see how far you’ve come.
- Get better at nutrition
- What you eat and drink affects everything, from weight loss, muscle tone and fitness to enjoying improved well-being. Our Stratford personal trainers will spend time understanding your current nutritional habits and then make recommendations that help you see results. No fad diets, no gimmicks – just strong, scientifically-backed nutritional guidance tailored to you.
- Improve fitness, strength and muscle tone
- Whether it’s to look better for something in particular, like a holiday or a wedding – or just feel fitter and stronger. East London trainers will motivate you to work hard for solid improvements.
- Train for an event
- Whilst many clients just want to get fitter, some want to enter into a specific fitness challenge. Whether it’s a local fun run, or an Olympic triathlon. Our personal trainers will assess your current fitness levels, then devise a programme to help you reach your target distance or time.
- Improve well-being
- Not everyone wants to be an elite athlete. That’s why all At Home Fitness trainers are holistic in their approach and want you to enjoy better quality of life. The physical and mental benefits of improved exercise and lifestyle are huge.
SERVICES offered by our Personal Trainers in Stratford, Dalston, Barking, Canary Wharf and the surrounding areas of East London.
- Six Week Promise package
- Our highly popular starter package is designed for those unfamiliar or out of touch with regular exercise. We guarantee that you will be “Thinner and Fitter in Six Weeks or your money back”. It’s that simple. Check out our Six Week Promise page for more information.
- One to one fitness training
- For best results.
- Joint or group fitness
- For a fun and effective way of training, with extra moral support.
- Health and fitness testing
- Every programme starts with a sit-down consultation, plus some assessments to measure your current levels of health and fitness. Combined with on-going dialogue and regular assessments, you’ll be confident the hard work you put in pays off. All our assessments are suitable for exercise beginners.
- Fitness classes at work
- A great way to get fit and relieve stress with your employees or workmates. Call on 0800 977 4154 to arrange a regular fitness class at your place of work.
- Ante/post natal fitness
- Exercising within a safe and controlled environment is highly recommended by the NHS and other professional bodies to help aid health pregnancy and post-natal recovery. Check to see if your local trainer is qualified to deliver ante and post-natal exercise.
Style of training
At Home Fitness are all about sustainable lifestyle change. We don’t recommend fad diets or quick fixes, because as tempting as they are, they don’t lead to long term results.
Having trained thousands of clients collectively over more than 14 years, we believe very strongly in helping you make changes that will affect you forever, not just for a few weeks.
East London trainers use a combination of styles of training to achieve maximum results. Here are our favourites:
- Body-weight exercises for whole body and core
- Running and walking
- Weights and circuit-training
We love East London!
London as a whole has seen a growing number of fitness enthusiasts, with personal training in the park now commonplace. East London is no exception, sporting a multitude of clubs to help you get fit in the open air.
With a smattering of family-friendly parks, we recommend personal training in the outdoors as an alternative to home training. Have a chat with your local trainer to discuss your nearest park.
East London trainers are fully mobile, so if you’d prefer some privacy they can bring the training straight to your doorstep. Get in touch on 0800 977 4154 to find out more.
For daily health and fitness tips, check us our on Facebook and Instagram:
To book personal training in Chelmsford or find out more call 0800 977 4154
Personal Training in E1, E2, E3, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, E15, E16, E17, E18, E20