Offering friendly and professional personal training at your home in Chelmsford, Braintree, Ingatestone, Witham and the surrounding areas.
Read on to see if Personal Training is for you, or jump straight to our list of trainers below.
GOALS our Chelmsford Personal Trainers don’t have one trick to help everyone, because everyone is different. What are your goals?
- Lose weight
- Transform your body shape by going through a comprehensive exercise programme, combined with tailored nutritional advice. Whatever your incentive, we’ll help you lose weight – and keep it off.
- Get better at nutrition
- Whether your goals are to lose pounds, get fit or just generally improve health, our nutritional support will ensure you make the most of your training. All our personal training in Chelmsford comes with nutritional guidance tailored to you. We’ll also give you ideas to help you prepare healthy and tasty food that works in your routine.
- Improve fitness, strength and muscle tone
- Our trainers cover all areas of your health and fitness so you can look and feel trimmer, fitter and stronger. Want to concentrate on a specific area? Our Chelmsford trainers will make sure your programme is individually tailored to you.
- Train for an event
- If you want to learn how to run for the first time – or compete in a more advanced event – our trainers are qualified and experienced in helping you achieve your goals.
- Improve well-being
- Through our holistic approach, we’ll help you to make better choices that will leave you feeling less stressed, stronger and happier in all areas of life.
SERVICES offered by our Personal Trainers in Birmingham, Solihull and the surrounding areas.
- Six Week Promise package
- 99% of Chelmsford clients begin with our specialist starter package. We’re so confident you’ll see results that we promise you will be “Thinner and Fitter in Six Weeks or your money back”. It’s that simple. Check out our Six Week Promise page for more details.
- One to one fitness training
- Our most popular, and most focussed style of training for best results.
- Joint or group fitness
- Do sessions with a training partner – or in a larger group. A fun and effective way of achieving your goals together.
- Health and fitness testing
- Every programme beings with a full consultation, plus some simple assessments to take a snapshot of your current health and fitness. Our trainers will also help keep you on track by taking measurements regularly, so you know what you’re doing is working. Don’t worry – all our assessments are suitable for total beginners.
- Fitness classes at work
- A great way to burn off stress with your colleagues or staff. Call on 0800 977 4154 to arrange a regular fitness class at your place of work.
- Children’s fitness
- Our Chelmsford trainers work with kids from as young as 8. Find out whether the trainer in your area can help.
- Older adults’ fitness
- Improve your fitness, strength and posture and significantly reduce or manage physical ailments for a better quality of life.
- Ante/post natal fitness
- Understanding what exercise to do (and what not to do) during and after pregnancy can have a strong positive impact on your physical and mental health. Check to see if your local trainer is qualified to deliver pre and post-natal exercise.
Style of training
Our Chelmsford trainers are passionate about sustainable lifestyle change. We don’t advocate fad diets or quick fixes, because as alluring as they can be, they are only ever a short-term solution.
Having trained thousands of clients collectively over more than 14 years, we believe very strongly in helping you make changes that will affect you forever, not just for a few weeks.
Chelmsford trainers use a combination of styles of training to achieve maximum results. Here are our favourites:
- Body-weight exercises for whole body and core
- Running and walking
- Weights and circuit-training
We love Chelmsford!
Home to 13 Green Flag parks, Chelmsford and its surrounding areas of Braintree, Ingatestone and Witham are a great area to take health and fitness seriously.
With Central Park’s weekly ‘Park Run’, there are some great opportunities to get fit with friends and family in the outdoors.
As well as meeting you at home, our Chelmsford trainers make the most of these outdoor spaces by offering one to one fitness training, and circuit-style classes or boot camps. Contact your local trainer to see where your nearest park is.
For daily health and fitness tips, check us our on Facebook and Instagram:
To book personal training in Chelmsford or find out more call 0800 977 4154
Personal Training in CM…